Bridging the Gap from Hospital to Home
With an average length of stay of 30 days or less, our transitional care services provide a care bridge between the hospital and home. Our primary goals are to offer excellent, compassionate care in a warm, hospitable environment dedicated to speeding your recovery home while working closely with you to prevent a relapse and to reduce the chance of rehospitalization. We design an accelerated rehabilitation care plan that is designed specifically to get you back to the activities and daily routines you enjoy as quickly as possible.
Some examples of healthcare needs that frequently require transitional care are:
Our transitional care program offers:
- In room telephones
- Post discharge follow-up
- In room or community dining
- In room TVs with cable service
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Beautifully appointed family areas and patient rooms
- 24 hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Large, spacious rehab gyms well equipped with state of the art medical and therapy equipment
- Rehabilitation Services, including physical, occupational and speech language pathology therapies 6 days a week
- Supervision by experienced physicians, other health care professionals and medical staff well versed in post acute care
Easy Referral, Admission and Discharge
Our streamlined processes for referral, admission and discharge for transitional care program enables each patient to quickly receive the care they need after they leave the hospital and then return home much faster when they recover.